Download both the Jeju – A Bicycle Adventure Film and Jeju Island – A Slow Travel Adventure Guidebook for only $15.
Jeju – A Bicycle Adventure Film
Over two weeks, an adventurous family journeys in search of the true spirit of Jeju Island. They discover beautiful forests, incredible landscapes, remarkable characters and new friends. An unforgettable 24-minute travel documentary.
Featured in the Korean Expat and Indie Film Festival in 2015 and the International Bicycle Film Festival in Berlin in 2014.
“This is such a beautiful short film about slow travel around Jeju Island, Korea. Stunning cinematography and great storytelling through the words of Koreans living and traveling on the island.”
Laurie Tran, Korea National University
Jeju Island – A Slow Travel Adventure Guidebook eBook
Jeju Island – A Slow Travel Adventure Guidebook has everything you need to explore one of the most unusual and exciting destinations in Asia. The .pdf can be read on your computer, smartphone or tablet. The eBook’s 37 pages explain how to –
- Explore the island by foot or bicycle on the Olle trails
- Get there by ferry from mainland Korea
- Find local hotels and home-stays and campsites
- Navigate public transport like a boss
- Use phrases in Korean that WILL actually be helpful
- Find the most beautiful places in Jeju Island